1. You told me you were in love with me and you wanted to spend forever with me but you would have thrown that all away for 8 seconds of his voice and a kiss from him.
2. “I can wait a long time to be with you, you’re worth it.” Shit you waited what? a couple months? You could have at least given me enough time to learn what my skin feels like against yours.
3. When you told me everything would be okay because you loved me, did you mean it would be okay for you or me? I don’t really feel okay anymore. I don’t feel safe here anymore. I know you don’t want me and I want to tell you that its okay, but its not. I still love you.
4. Remember when you told me I wouldn’t have to watch you be with someone else? That us not being together would only be temporary. Love, this stopped being temporary as soon as you told me you had feelings for him because these scars are so permanent.
5. “I’m sorry for everything.” Oh man, this was my favorite. You’re sorry for stomping on my heart and leaving me, even though though you promised you wouldn’t. I’m sorry that you couldn’t let go of him long enough to see that this was real.”